Technical Account Engineer
You love working with some of the most influential companies on the planet, and helping them get the most out of WordPress and our VIP program.
Your style is to get things done while reducing friction for your colleagues and clients, to respond rapidly when called upon, as well as being proactive. You view companies as partners, and not just customers, and pride yourself in establishing long-term relationships. You enjoy managing projects and timelines, and working with everyone from engineers to GMs and VPs of Sales.
In addition, you are:
- Comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at a moment’s notice
- Quick to resolve issues that pop up, and collaborate with developers
- An expert at distilling goals and wish-lists into concrete next steps
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Undaunted by managing risks in high stakes situations
- Excited by kick-off calls and getting everyone on the same page
The position entails managing partners post-sales through launch, and beyond. You’ll be the point person for their projects, as well as being an escalation point. This role requires you to have a deep understanding of the technology and platforms that we run, and be able to communicate with both engineers and business people effectively. Software development and architecture experience will help you succeed, however coding is not in scope for this position. Some moderate travel is required – expect quarterly as a baseline.