Are you passionate about communicating ideas and products to potential users in creative and visually compelling ways? Are the ads your favorite part of the Super Bowl? As a marketing designer, you’ll work with the marketing and events team on advertising, promotion, and swag items for Automattic products and events.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and beautifully branded advertising and marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print, that you’re proud to share with us. Include it as a link in your application.
- You are comfortable with conceptualizing and assisting the creative direction of digital and offline marketing campaigns from initial market research to frontend implementation.
- You have industry or agency experience for diverse projects and clients and a proven record of improving conversion rates. Experience with A/B testing, especially on marketing sites, is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- You collaborate closely with product managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live.