Performance Marketing Wrangler
We’re looking for an outstanding marketer to build our in-house performance marketing team. You will manage and grow a cross-organization budget and continue to build Automattic’s global business.
- Have significant experience managing Adwords, Facebook Ads and other global performance media channels and analytics for multimillion dollar budgets.
- Excel in modeling and tracking performance goals, ROI, and related statistics.
- Have hired, trained, and managed a team.
- Can manage multiple product lines.
- Work well with product teams, developers, and contractors.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live. It’s not a requirement that you live in or relocate to the Bay Area to do this job.
How to ApplyDoes this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply. If you're reading this on a site other than automattic.com please make sure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address some or all of following points in your application:
- Is there a performance marketing channel that you think is too often overlooked? What is your experience with it?
- How do you determine the balance between increasing performance vs. brand budgets?