Performance Marketing Wrangler
We’re looking for an outstanding digital marketing analyst to join our in-house acquisition marketing team. You will manage various digital marketing channels and continue to build Automattic’s global business.
- Have 2-3 years experience managing Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other global digital media channels for multimillion dollar budgets.
- Can develop and refine reporting for evaluating campaign performance.
- Have expert level skills in Excel and SQL.
- Work well with product teams, developers, and contractors.
- Experience working on an in-house team or at a large agency is a plus.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live. It’s not a requirement that you live in or relocate to the Bay Area to do this job.
How to ApplyDoes this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply. If you're reading this on a site other than automattic.com please make sure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address some or all of following points in your application:
- Is there a performance marketing channel that you think is too often overlooked? What is your experience with it?
- What is one digital marketing tool you cannot live without?
- What is the last thing you learned in digital marketing? How did you learn it?