- Familiarity with a server-side language like PHP, Ruby, or Python.
- A passion for creating experiences that users rave about.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of open source software.
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.
Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
If you’re reading this on a site other than automattic.com please make sure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter. Applications without these questions answered will not be considered:
- Tell us the details of an interesting programming problem you’ve worked on. What made it interesting?
- How do you use our products and/or their competitors? How would you improve one of them?
- What questions do you have for us?