As a Global Wrangler you will: interact with our community of volunteer translators, manage localization projects with vendors and contractors, monitor and test our translation quality, and research growth opportunities in global markets.
- Write and speak at least one language other than English (native level).
- Experience in translation and localization.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Growth.
- Comfortable looking at code to identify the strings and their meanings.
- Open source involvement is a bonus.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live.
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
If you’re reading this on a site other than automattic.com please make sure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.