Conversion Optimization Wrangler
Automattic is looking for an outstanding conversion optimization marketer to join our marketing team. You will lead and execute the testing strategy for existing web assets, including: landing pages, in-product advertising, offer structure and pricing, and checkout pages.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Test elements across various stages of the sales funnel to increase key metrics such as: click-through rate, purchase rate, and average order value.
- Develop and manage testing plans across various stages of the sales funnel: landing pages, signup process, checkout pages, in-product advertising, post-purchase upsells and cross-sells.
- Dive into both quantitative and qualitative data (i.e. usability tests) to understand and prioritize testing opportunities.
- Share results clearly and frequently across teams to make sure we apply learnings to the fullest.
- Create well-informed hypotheses and develop prioritized, organized testing plans.
- Collaborate with marketers, designers and developers to implement tests
- Have experience building data-driven marketing strategies.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing and sales funnels.
- Have an insatiable curiosity and a constant drive to learn and improve
- Have experience implementing and managing A/B and multivariate tests.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and be accountable to timelines.
- Bonus: have some front end development chops.
- Bonus: have experience managing testing with millions of global monthly visitors
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, let us know what you can contribute to the team. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out in your application letter by telling us why you’d like to join Automattic.
At Automattic, we value diversity and know that different perspectives will ensure our team is innovative and creative thinking. Automattic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, or disability status. We look forward to hearing from you!