- Have experience building the technical backbone needed to start an affiliate program.
- Can build and maintain relationships with affiliate partners.
- Have negotiated paid placement opportunities, commission, and volume goals.
- Provide reporting based on KPI’s on a regular basis.
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written).
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
If you’re reading this on a site other than automattic.com please make sure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address some or all of following points in your application:
- If you were starting an affiliate program from scratch, what software and technology would you use and why?
- What are the pros and cons of building an affiliate program in-house, vs. relying on a network programs like CJ, Linkshare etc.?