Senior Tax Wrangler
- You will assist with Automattic’s international tax compliance, international tax planning and SFAS 109/ASC 740 and Fin48 analysis and documentation, and will be responsible for assisting in the tax department’s development, implementation and maintenance of its control and compliance requirements.
- You will also assist with and/or manage other special projects as required including transfer pricing, tax audits, R&E credit calculations, 382 analysis and various tax research projects on an as-needed basis.
- BA/BS in accounting or related field.
- 5-10 years combined Big 4/high tech corporate tax experience.
- CPA and/ or Masters in Tax a plus.
- Strong history of success in a fast paced ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Flexible roll-up-your sleeves, hands-on attitude.
How to Apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job, please apply here. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. Most hear a reply within two weeks. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.