As Partner Manager your responsibility will be to build deeper relationships with our portfolio of ~100 partners, with the goal of growing incremental revenue and improving our integrated products.
- Oversee partnerships that generate revenue and strengthen our product offering through technical integrations with WooCommerce and WordPress.
- Establish and execute plans for revenue growth.
- Coordinate product development and marketing for partnership products.
- Monthly reporting and revenue collections.
- WooConf sponsorship sales and on-site coordination.
- Design processes that enable the team to scale, from standardizing common deals terms to implementing referral tracking and reporting.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a relevant role managing partnerships, business development, or project management.
- Excellent communication; you’re detail-oriented, punctual, and ensure follow-through.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.
- A passion for open source technology and an understanding of CMS, SaaS, and hosting environments preferred.
We’re a distributed company with more than 650 Automatticians in 59 countries speaking 79 different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
If you’re reading this on a site other than automattic.com please make sure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? Tell us about a lesser known, or underrated, business tool—a service, website, app, or even a spreadsheet function—that you use often and love (and why you do).