Senior Partner Marketing Manager
We partner with many well-known brands such as Facebook, Google, and Mailchimp, integrating their services with WooCommerce to provide all the tools businesses need to run and grow their online stores. In this role, you’ll own and manage how these integrations are promoted to WooCommerce customers via our partner marketing program.
The program uses a mix of our owned channels (e.g., woocommerce.com, email, in-product notifications), and forms the basis for marketing commitments attached to each partner agreement negotiated by our business development team. You’ll lead the program, coordinating with channel specialists within the marketing team to execute on commitments.
- Lead our partner marketing program.
- Set the vision and lead our approach.
- Ensure strategic alignment with the broader business goals.
- Optimize the program to improve partner revenue.
- Refine and articulate the value proposition.
- Streamline processes for operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with our business development team to negotiate contractual marketing obligations with our partners, demonstrating the value that we bring to the table.
- Keep an eye on the bigger picture to ensure that campaigns are not in conflict with our interests, or obligations to other partners within Automattic.
- Coordinate and oversee all partner marketing campaigns end-to-end, ensuring that all requirements and deadlines are met:
- Setting the right strategy and goals in consultation with partners.
- Project management, coordinating with our channel specialists.
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis
- Liaise with partners to cultivate strong relationships and a spirit of collaboration.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for reciprocal marketing from our partners.
- Have experience working directly with partners to execute and craft the strategy and messaging behind multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Have a results-orientated, analytical approach to marketing.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of web analytics, digital marketing channels (email marketing, display advertising, paid search, and content marketing) and would be comfortable interpreting and analyzing results from campaigns.
- Are an excellent negotiator.
- Are a highly proficient multitasker, strong in both strategy and execution.
- Have extensive experience managing projects and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Love bringing order to chaos: crafting structure and building processes.
- Have at least 5+ years in a similar role(s).
How to apply
Does this sound exciting? If yes, click the Apply button below and fill out our application form. Please include answers to these questions in your cover letter.
- What, in your view, makes WooCommerce stand out amongst our competitors?
Applicants who do not submit their cover letter with answers will not be considered.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1400 Automatticians in 80+ countries speaking 90+ different languages. Our common goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or where they live in the world.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.