Our HR team’s goal is to ensure our company is the best place Automatticians have ever worked. We are looking for an HR Engineer to help us automate our HR tools and support our teams as we grow. This position can be based anywhere. Do you have:
- A Computer Science degree, or experience as a programmer, in particular with PHP and MySQL?
- Experience with a lean, fast-growing, fast-paced software, internet, or creative startup?
- Experience using and developing on the WordPress platform?
- Experience working with remote team members?
- A desire to learn about human resources practices?
- A passion for elegant, simple, automated solutions that keep operations running smoothly?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English?
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.