Associate Product Manager for WooCommerce
As Associate Product Manager your responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations, improving overall user experience, and ensuring high quality deliverables to help WooCommerce build the world’s most popular eCommerce platform.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines.
- Suggest product enhancements that improve user experience and contribute to revenue growth.
- Liaise with the marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products.
- Monitor and report on product metrics before and after launching.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions – experience with agile is a bonus.
- 1-3 years of meaningful experience in a relevant role with responsibility for managing the entire product lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, and familiarity with web content management platforms/website builders, SaaS, and open source.
- Excellent communication; you’re detail-oriented, punctual, and ensure follow-through.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with significant autonomy.
We’re serious about growing diversity in the tech industry. We want to build Automattic as an environment where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those with whom we interact. Diversity typically includes, but is not limited to, differences in race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socioeconomic background, cultural background, geographic location, disabilities and abilities, relationship status, veteran status, and age. To work on diversity means that we welcome these differences, and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups. Read more about our dedication to diversity and inclusion.
How to Apply
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject.
Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
If you’re reading this on a site other than automattic.com please ensure you visit automattic.com/work-with-us for the latest details on applying.