- Familiarity with a server-side language like PHP, Ruby or Python.
- Proficiency developing well structured web applications using jQuery, Backbone and Underscore.
- A passion for creating experiences that users will rave about.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- A love of Open Source software.
How to Apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. Most hear a reply within two weeks. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.