- Fluent with user surveys, multi-variant testing, and conversion analytics tools.
- Strong PHP, jQuery, WordPress, and HTML skills are a must.
- Great at using data to back up your ideas.
- Experience with Freemium and online subscription models.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
How to ApplyDoes this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to jobs @ this domain telling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and Automattic correctly. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please include answers to each of the following question in your email application:
1) Can you break down how comfortable are you with the following, on a scale from 1-10 (10 being expert): PHP, JS, react, jQuery, HTML, CSS?
2) When it comes to growth, would you say you skew more towards A) Doing a little bit of research, and then just starting to test stuff, or B) Devoting more time doing research up front before you narrow in on which tests to run?
3) Take a product like WordPress.com. Let’s say you were tasked with increasing engagement (which we define as the number of people who log back in each month). What are some specific ways that you might go about trying to do that?